Friday, January 4, 2013

Introductory Post

Hi there! My name's Michelle, and this is my YA blog. But first, a little background:

I'm currently a student enrolled in the Masters of Library and Information program at Western University in London, Ontario. I've already completed my first semester and will be starting my second this coming Monday. One of the courses I've enrolled in this semester is the LIS 9364: Young Adult Materials class. We are required to keep a blog, where we are to post reading responses and anything else of note that we think is relevant to either YA, librarianship, or both.

With that in mind, the kind of things you'll find on this blog will be school related, and probably links to discussion about things going on in the field of YA and youth librarianship. I may also post book reviews of YA titles I happen to read over the course of this semester.

I do already run a book blog over on LiveJournal, where I have been sporadically (my posting has declined considerably because of school) posting book reviews, though it's not exclusively YA, which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment